FranchiScallop Bow die 3.5 inches
This bow can be made TWO ways
This die is made for Sizzix Big Shot and its at your own risk! YOU ARE STRONGLY adviced to read our terms and conditions before you buy!
You must not post pictures of instructions or the Shape on Social Media!
You are NOT permitted to
• Share, copy, resell, distribute the FranchiSCALLOP shape in its original digital format as you receive it or altered in anyway
• Alter, reproduce, modify, or create derivative works from the FranchiSCALLOP shape for the purpose of resale or distribution in any format.
• Upload to any file sharing websites/Facebook groups for any reason
• You cannot sell the FranchiSCALLOP as pre-cut kits, only sell as assembled bows to your customers
MUST NOT BE USED FOR MASS PRODUCTION WITHOUT PERMISION TO DO SO!
Please note: wooden dies are going through extensive procedure. They may be a few scratches or chips but it never affects the full working order of the die!
SAFETY for STEEL RULE DIES
1. Please store the dies safely away at all times when not using them!
2. Please DO NOT TOUCH the blade at any time
3. By purchasing the die you agree that the DIES MUST NOT be used by children and you must keep dies always in the safe place! It is your own responsibility if you let your child to use and franchi.a.pipo is not responsible for any accident or death caused!!
Product Care for STEEL RULE DIE
1.Our dies are custom made for Sizzix Big Shot machines. It is your own responsibility if you decide to use other brand die machines. Franchi.a.pipo will not be responsible for the damage to
2. Never leave the die sandwiched in the Big shot once you have finished using it as it will damage or break the die!
3. It is your own responsibility to look after your die correctly !
4. Please make sure you DO NOT forcefully push the die through the machine as it may damage
5. When using thicker fabric you are advised to source thinner cutting pads as it may damage the die and franchi.a.pipo will NOT hold responsibility for the damage!!!
Copyright 2019 - held by Maria Radvansky
The bow shape and fully assembled bow is registered in the UK with Goverment Intellectual Property Design Office!